1,800 Calorie Fat Burning Diet Plan

I am someone who has always worked out over the years, but I must admit that I have never dialed in my diet. I am not saying my eating was way out of control, but I never counted calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. This definitely did not help me when it came to my body. 


I am sure my calories carbs and fat were much higher than I needed to keep my body in a ripped state. I was doing all the hard work at the gym but that is only part of the equation. I finally decided to complete the package and do this thing the right way. Wow what a difference.

One of the most important parts of this process is finding a calorie counter. You can search online and find one in less than 5 minutes. This will tell you exactly how many calories you are consuming each day. Before I changed my ways, 

I was eating all the wrong carbohydrates and too much of them. Now with the calorie counter I can keep track of all the food I can take you know exactly where I am each day. Knowledge is power. When you can't see in front of you in black and white where to make adjustments there is no gas work you make the right decision and go on from there.

Here's my diet that helped me lose over 18 lbs in just 60 days.

BREAKFAST
Orange, 100 grams
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 29 grams
Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 2 ring (3″ dia, 1/4″ thick)
Lite Fat-Free Yogurt (4 oz.), 1 serving
Egg white, fresh, 4 large
Spinach, fresh, 1 cup
Turkey Bacon (1 slice), 2 serving
Old Fashioned Oatmeal- Plain (1/2 cup dry), 0.75 serving
Milk, nonfat, 44 grams

SNACK
1 Banana, fresh, 70 grams
Powder Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
Silk, Chocolate Soymilk, 1 cup, 1 serving
Protein Shake, 1 serving

LUNCH
Whole Grain Brown Rice Uncooked - 0.13 cup
Pears - fresh, 100 grams
Chicken Breast- no skin- 7.2 ounces
Vegetable- Brussel Sprout -100 gram

DINNER
Chicken Breast, no skin, 6.9 ounces
Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,
2 tbsp Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 2 ring (3″ dia, 1/4″ thick)
Fresh Iceberg garden salad 2 cups
1 Serving Daily Multivitamin, 1 serving
Turkey Bacon (1 slice)
1 serving Red Ripe Tomatoes - 31 grams
7 Cucumber (peeled) =102 grams
9 Almonds

SNACK 2
Whey Protein Shake, 1 serving
2 Tbs - Powder Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp - Strawberries fresh - 100 grams
So... there you have it. That's a sample diet that anyone can follow and get results. Obviously, some foods you can change or substitute. You just need to stick to lean meats, fruits and vegetables and lots of water.
Dial in your diet and you'll see the weight melt away.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jim_Krill

No comments:

Post a Comment